BY PROCEEDING TO www.connectspace.com YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT AGREE TO THE SUBSCRIBE AND USE THE CONNECTSPACE SERVICE.
a. License Grant. Connect Space is the author and/or authorized sublicensor of certain materials owned and created by Connect Space or Connect Space’s licensors. Connect Space grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the information, images and other content contained on this web site (the "Materials"), solely for internal use by your business or for your own personal use, only with one central processing unit at any one time. You may not copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Materials. You may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Materials or use them in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. You shall not derive or attempt to derive the source code, source files or structure of all or any portion of the Materials by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means. You shall not use the Materials to operate a service bureau or for any other use involving the processing of data of other persons or entities. Connect Space and/or Connect Space’s licensors retains all ownership rights in the Materials. The Materials are copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other Materials. You shall not alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in or on the Materials. You agree not to remove any proprietary rights notices of ConnectSpace.com and/or its licensors from the Materials.
b. Reservation of Rights. ConnectSpace.com reserves any rights not expressly granted herein.
c. Restrictions. The Materials do not include the design or layout of the web pages generated by this server. Elements of these web pages are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any of the web pages generated by this server may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Connect Space in writing.
a. Connect Space Material. Products and services referenced herein are protected by either trademarks or registered trademarks of Connect Space. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be protected by the trademarks of their respective owners. The Materials published by Connect Space are copyrighted and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, or distributed in any way, without Connect Space’s prior written consent. Except as expressly provided herein, Connect Space does not grant any express or implied right to you under any copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secret information.
b. Third Party Material. The Materials published by Connect Space on this server may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Connect Space or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Connect Space or any third party, except for the right of use license expressly set forth above in these terms and conditions.
c. Advertisements. Connect Space does not assume the responsibility of enforcing licensing requirements, or of checking for licenses, with respect to licensed professions or trades, prior to publishing advertisements.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. The links in this area will let you leave Connect Space. The linked sites are not under the control of Connect Space and Connect Space is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Connect Space is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Connect Space of the site.
4. No Warranty. CONNECT SPACE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE MATERIALS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF LOSS IN USING THE MATERIALS AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE MATERIALS ARE COMPLEX AND MAY CONTAIN NON-COMFORMITIES, DEFECTS OR ERRORS. CONNECT SPACE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5. Errors and Corrections. THE MATERIALS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND/OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CONNECT SPACE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME.
6. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONNECT SPACE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS OR THE INABILITY TO USE DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SERVER. IF CONNECT SPACE’S DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH WITH IN THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD UNENFORCEABLE OR INAPPLICABLE, YOU AGREE THAT CONNECT SPACE’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $10.00.
7. CHOICE OF LAW. This server is operated from a location in the State of Ohio, United States of America. Connect Space makes no representation that the Materials are appropriate for use in other locations. If you access this server from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. Connect Space reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on this server at any time. Connect Space shall have the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user may not assign any part of this Agreement without Connect Space’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ohio, exclusive of conflicts of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect. The user agrees to comply with all applicable laws in using this service or the information contained herein. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. Any such waiver shall not preclude a party from exercising any other right or later exercising the same right. Any notice under this Agreement shall be delivered by U.S. certified mail, return receipt requested, or by overnight courier to Connect Space at the address below.
Connect Space and the end user (student, parent, or legal guardian) collectively agree to the following:
The website www.connectspace.com is designed to serve as a recruiting assistance tool for student-athletes and their families. There is no implicit or implied representation that connect space will secure an athletic scholarship for any student-athlete. The Connect Space web site and service is designed to assist student athletes and their families with the recruiting process, to help evaluate their skill level, and to evaluate and research potential colleges and their respective basketball programs.
The Parties agree that Connect Space has at its sole discretion the ability to determine that a student athlete does not qualify for Connect Space’s level 3 services. If Connect Space determines that a student athlete does not have the potential to be rated at least a 1 on our evaluation scale (for our level 3 service), all fees paid to Connect Space will be refunded to the student athlete that have been paid for our level-3 service.
The student athlete and their family agrees not to hold Connect Space, or any of our affiliates responsible for our decision to not accept the student athlete as a level 3 client. Furthermore, the student athlete and their family agrees and understands that Connect Space my place an evaluation or grade on each student athlete. The student athlete and their family agree to not hold Connect Space legally responsible for our evaluation and/or the consequences that may arise from any coach or third party making decisions and/or forming opinions about a student athlete as a result of Connect Space’s evaluation and/or rating.
A student athlete and their family expressly agrees that Connect Space is not guaranteeing or promising a scholarship or any type of academic or athletic grant as a result of using our services. The Client shall not legally hold Connect Space, or any of its employees or affiliates responsible for the
Decision of school to grant a scholarship or grant since the decision rests solely with each respective academic institution.
Student-Athlete: The user agrees to cooperate with Connect Space providing all information necessary to complete the player’s profile, as well as providing the information necessary for Connect Spact to prepare its player evaluation. A user failing to provide this information completely and accurately to Connect Space shall not be cause for a refund in payment from Connect Space to the user.
Find out more about the benefits of our unique college recruitment system...