One of the biggest complaints that we hear from college coaches regarding recruiting a particular student-athlete is that they are difficult to get in touch with and are not very personable on the phone. It is important to engage college coaches and to be a part of your conversations. Below are some of the questions you may hear from college coaches in a typical phone conversation.
Questions That You May Be Asked
1. How is school going? How are you doing in your classes?
2. What other schools are you hearing from?
3. Have you visited or are you planning any visits to other schools in the near future?
4. What are you looking for in a school and college program?
5. What are going to be the important factors in your decision?
6. Do you plan on coming to visit our campus?
7. Who else is involved with your recruitment?/Who is helping you make your decision?
8. What is your upcoming schedule?Back to Blogs
Find out more about the benefits of our unique college recruitment system...