It is important to prepare yourself and your parents and coaches with questions to ask when you speak with or meet with a college coach. Here are some ideas that will give you better insight into a coach’s program and school:
1. Where will I be living and will I be living with my teammates?
2. What is the gender and ethnicity makeup of the student body?
3. How big is the campus and the community?
4. What does the community have to offer?
5. What type of transportation is available close to campus?
6. What is the normal student like at your school?Back to Blogs
Find out more about the benefits of our unique college recruitment system...