It is important to prepare yourself and your parents and coaches with questions to ask when you speak with or meet with a college coach. Here are some ideas that will give you better insight into a coach’s program and school:
1. Does your school offer the major or academic interest that I have?
2. What are the academic requirements for admission?
3. What is the graduation rate of your basketball program since you have been the coach?
4. What academic resources are available for student-athletes?
5. What is the average class size?
6. Are you able to help with internship/job placement through basketball alumni?
7. What is the success of alumni from your school?Back to Blogs
Find out more about the benefits of our unique college recruitment system...